Cross Ranch Features
• Located 4 miles east
of Soap Lake, Washington – property borders along west
side of Dry Coulee Rd.
• 6,000 acres of contiguous land, of which 3,200 acres
is deeded and an additional 2,800 acres are dryland, BLM,
and private lease land.
• 310 acres newly improved pivot irrigation for a variety
• Unique dry range and irrigated ranch that offers top
quality affordable Columbia Basin Project Water.
• Year round flexibility for both summer and winter
• 1,000 acres of additional dry land lease both, BLM
• Option for potential residual crop grazing on a year
to year basis.
• Abundant affordable water rights for irrigation, livestock
• 1st rate, practical and easy accessible ranch dwellings.
• Several miles of upgraded and well maintained fence.
• Four (4) water wells – various locations.
• Two (2) irrigation pump stations – very affordable
• Currently turning 1,200 – 1,500 head year round
• Previously handled a full service purebred Angus operation..
• 1,500 LF of concrete bunk and aprons.
• Eighteen (18) feedlot style pens – very well
• 40’ x 60’ office and shop combination.
• Modern Full Service AI and Embryo Transplant capabilities,
• Covered 20,000 lb. scale.
• Covered hydraulic squeeze chute.
• 300 ton hay shed.
• Excellent wild life area.
• Livestock, feed and machinery are not included in
• Machinery, and feed are available for purchase by
private treaty at time of closing an inventory of equipment
OFFERED AT $3,650,000.00